
Can you believe it! Just one year ago I was getting my new floor put in, which I absolutely love, and now this last weekend, my most amazing dad came and put in my new baseboards! I love, love, love them! They completely change the look of my house and floor. I have the most terrific dad ever! He is a very talented and skilled man - how lucky am I?! Thank you dad! Now I have floors and baseboards worthy of the temple! (hee! hee!)

Dad can't take all the credit, Katie did help a little bit - kinda!

5 comments:
That picture of Kate on Dad's back is priceless...shows how much a Grandpa is loved! Love the new base boards...go Kim!
They look awesome, its amazing how bigger basboards make all the difference
I love the tile and the baseboards! A little jealous I must say...
I couldn't keep my eyes off them yesterday! They look so great!
Good work Kate...oh and Dad. :) Aaron and I need to work on getting a house first...and then we'll be able to put Dad to work. :)
Post a Comment