Thursday, April 29, 2010

Oops...

Looking at my blog - and then reading everyone else's- makes me realize I haven't posted for a loooooong while.  It has been a bit crazy around here, but I promise to post all about Easter and other happenings around here soon.  Sorry to my 2 avid followers.  At least I hope I have 2?!

5 comments:

Matt and Jill said...

I'm a follower!! :)

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Okay...I won't be mad anymore since you apologized. :) You have been busy lately, haven't you?! It was nice to sit with you guys at the concert. It was comforting to see that Jeff is indeed alive and doing well. Thanks again!

Taya said...

Oh look... I'm #3!!! We eagerly await!!! :) I too was happy to say hi and talk for a bit at the concert and am VERY glad that Jeff is okay!

Jennifer said...

I have been getting more jealous everytime I look here and just see those darned flowers again (typed as snow falls outside my window). It's OK to be having so much fun living life that you don't have time to blog about it!

Sarah said...

waiting....and waiting, and waiting.....POST!