Thursday, September 5, 2013

Oops! Going Backwards

I just realized I forgot to post pictures of Nathan's birthday dinner.  His choice was pizza and root beer floats.  I love how simple his choices are!  Happy Birthday my surprise baby! 

 He loves musical cards...and we got plenty that night.
 Our new Cub Scout!!! So excited...no really.
 His own scriptures...more excited about the part that he doesn't have to share with his sisters during scripture reading now!
He wasn't too sure about the sparkler in his root beer float, but quickly realized it was cool!
That is until it put ashes in his drink and burned a hole in the table cloth...
Oh well!  Happy Birthday my sweet, sweet boy!
 
 



2 comments:

Wendy-lou said...

It was quite a night of excitement and so glad we were there....burnt table cloth and all!

Sarah said...

That's awesome, everything is more exciting at your house. Sparklers, table cloths being burned, musical cards...you guys rock..no seriously you rock